Monday 31 December 2012

What I wanted for 2013.

This seems a terribly delayed post to talk about goals in 2013. Well it's not even a goal to start with.

Took a photo of this witty photographer during Christmas last year. She was happily taking the photographs of our finished products, the stage and space ship we built.

That's life. The simple and peaceful life I very much wanted and hoped for in 2013, the real me living peacefully and happily with my family.

Just like those days I spend with yt and 小tz towards the end of 2012. Bringing 小tz for breakfast, slow walk, hours of fun at the playground, building castle at home and catching up with each others at the bowling alley (we just sit there watching others, no games and money spend).

Reflecting my life since Christmas last year, I concluded that's what I wanted to do in 2013. To focus on living, developing good habits and being a good role model for 小tz.

It's not difficult to be happy if we just be ourselves and allow others to be themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment